Volunteer Research Assistant Needed
About the role:
The Evolution Institute is undertaking a major international project between our organization and some of the larger cooperative business enterprises in the world. We are looking for a volunteer researcher to assist in the completion of a concise literature review on the topic of cooperatives. This literature review will include a digest of the available English language materials including a taxonomy of the cooperatives both as a set of organizations and a typical organizational chart of all the structures within each cooperative. For an example of some of the resources you will be reviewing please see this list.
You will work closely with the individuals spearheading this project for EI, Dr. Davydd Greenwood and Dr. Jerry Lieberman. This work would be completed before the end of May 2019.
Skills & Knowledge We’re Looking For:
- High level of computer literacy
- Skilled writer
- Online research and using the web to carry out evidence reviews and communicate research work effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to balance short and long term goals
- Work on own initiative
- Some knowledge and/or interest in cooperatives as a business model would be preferred but not mandatory
If you are interested in being part of this exciting partnership, please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, April 22nd. Please feel free to email with any questions.